I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award and I feel flattered…because I have not really been blogging all that long and don’t know if I have published anything special enough to deserve it. But I am happy.
I feel a bit like a phoenix rising out of the ashes(maybe a bit too dramatic). After a really, really awful year in my personal life, things are improving everywhere, I have made some wonderful acquaintances – even some new friends, I have been offered an opportunity to participate in a further education course at the cost of my country’s government and have found that some family ties transcendent distance and time and others are not worth a second thought.
So I want to thank John Howell http://johnwhowell.com for nominating me.
Here are the rules:
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The fifteen Bloggers that I have selected are really worth a visit. Some have already
received the award but why not again.
And now for the seven interesting (you are the judge) things about myself:
1. I am a strong supporter of the V-Day One Billion Rising Campaign
2. Living abroad for 36 years of my life has contributed immensely to my worldview
3. I was a terrible tom-boy throughout my childhood
4. I <<beat up>> two exhibitionists in my twenties
5. I have taken two CPR classes while my children were young
6. I have baked every birthday cake of my 3 boys for the past 21 years- all individual creations
7. I donate blood on a regular basis and am a registered bone marrow donor