Here are the rules:
Post eleven facts about yourself
Answer the questions posed by your nominator
Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
Thank you to Manisha at http://manishad.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am flattered because I am so new at this and really only started blogging because there have been so many unexpected changes in my life. Sort of occupational therapy!
So, here go the 11 facts about me:
1. I am German
2. I lived in Iran, Greece, Georgia, U.S.A., then Greece again
3. Altogether I spent 36 odd years away from my country of birth
4. Just moved back to my “hometown” 5 months ago
5. I love being outside, preferably barefoot near a beach(fat chance here)
6. I have 3 sons
7. One of them was diagnosed with Usher Syndrome Type 2a and it is possible that the
other two have it too.
8. The fact that he/they might lose their eye sight completely – worries me a lot
9. I am positive that a cure will be found from which all people who suffer from RP
10. My passion is reading, but I love art, movies and good music
11. I have a weakness for white wine and good food
Questions and Answers:
1. Where was the last place outside of home you visited?
Last place I visited was Hamburg, Germany
2. Where is your dream travel destination?
Dream travel destination would be Rome, Italy in the spring.
3. Title of your favourite book?
Difficult, there are many right now I will say Jeffrey Eugenidis – Middlesex.
4. Favourite character from “The Simpsons”?
Hmmm, not a big Simpsons fan, I guess Bart.
5. How many languages do you speak?
German, English, Greek and passable French–used to speak Farsi
6. Phone or e-mail?
I prefer talking!
7. Long or short hair?
Suppose, it is medium length.
8. Favourite beverage?
Daytime: coffee Nighttime: white wine
9. When did you start blogging?
In earnest December 2012.
10. Who is the one person that you always look to for inspiration?
My friend Γεωργια
11. If you could only have one flavour of ice-cream to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lol, I guess Rocky Road, so fitting for my life!!!
My eleven questions:
1. If you could grant someone you love one wish, what would that be?
2. Which nationality would you chose, if you could and why?
3. Where would you want to live, if you had the choice?
4. Would you send your sons into war? Why/not?
5. What do you think about the rise of the extreme right in the world?
6. If you were an aid agency, where in the world would you go to help?
7. What do you think about climate change true or false?
8. If you had only one day left in your life, what would you do?
9. Free tickets to any concert…who would you chose?
10. If you would be stranded on a deserted island, what three items would you take along?
11. What gender would you pick if you could for your unborn child and why?