1. Live like there is no tomorrow(duh, hello…End of the World?…it will be cancelled)
2. Say I LOVE YOU to family and friends and don’t forget to say See Ya!(For all of you who believe in the afterlife….big reunion in the sky coming up-so be prepared)
3.On 2 make sure you forgive all your enemies, cause failure to do so might make you an outsider at that big get together.
4. Forget your troubles-you might have bigger fish to try!
5. Don’t worry that you won’t be able to save the world, it is taking matters into its own hands.
6. Don’t feel guilty, we are all equally responsible-see Greek politician Pangalos famous quote: Ta fagame mazi! It sort of relieves us all of carrying the burden by ourselves. We are all Atlas’ now!
7. If you are worried about your valuables…you are more than welcome to send them to me!
8. If you have debts or outstanding bills, to be on the safe side, pay them! Just in case!
9. Don’t do anything stupid!
P.S. And if for any reason even this prophecy of Doomsday should take the course of all the others, those points are always good for the real life!!